New Year’s Eve. It’s time to splurge so break out the caviar and let’s celebrate in anticipation of a better 2021.
Champagne – what else! Not any Champagne, it must be French.
Vodka shots – straight from the freezer. It doesn’t need to be Grey Goose but get something good, not Relska.
A bit of a complaint:
My bank account would be much healthier if François-Paul hadn’t introduced my daughter to Champagne. Not swill, but the good stuff. Now she rapidly passes by the Cook’s display and heads to the French section.
A fact about François-Paul Briand:
By now you are aware he wants to be a Barman. His real skill in this realm is with Champagne. He can open a bottle with his bare hands and pour a tray full of glasses so that they are all perfectly equal. When portioning out the remainder of the bottle, again every glass gets filled equally. Simply amazing!
Pisco Sour– consumed in large quantities by the Briand’s, Pascale and the Herman’s in Quito, Ecuador on December 31, 2000.
- Champagne or Vodka? Vodka
- Champagne pairs well with? Pretty much everything.
- Vodka pairs well with? See above.
- What is FP’s favorite Vodka? Grey Goose- it’s French of course!
- Does a Pisco Sour go with caviar? No Way!
- Did I hear someone ask for an encore? This was supposed to end with today’s posting but it seems fitting to have a hangover edition tomorrow.